Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Holy Conscience

If God be resident within the breast of believers then all is forgiven, only for the sake of conscience I will not grieve... is this a parrying-point, a rallying-cry exclusive to the lonely sinner?

Look on, then, and see what God has done in me and think that being thus renewed by new covenant not based on works of man but on love divine, offered free, what remains is but a nature given to gathering.

Sensitivity will not tread upon another's dread, and yet woven into this creed is a sort of guarantee that makes it thus kosher (to me), and this baing said I am free.

Apostolic see has decreed inviolable that which seems appliable to my circumstance as surely there is a fit to this set of nuances which formed my being and my reaction is thus geared in golden reason true for me (not too you?)...

No comments:

Post a Comment